My client is looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join their team. This role is on a 6 month rolling contract (work outlined for the next year at least) and will be on a Dublin/Remote basis.
- Perform system integration, hardware and software installation, configuration and disposition of servers and workstations to support the architecture.
- Provide problem resolution and technical support for delivery systems.
- Provide support for the design, validation and configuration management of computing delivery systems.
- Administer users system access and works to protect information to meet security requirements.
- Monitor system performance to support capacity planning, backup and disaster recovery planning.
- Maintaining, administering and supporting Linux & Windows Servers.
- Understanding virtualisation technologies - VMware.
- Strong Networking experience
- High level of customer service and interpersonal communications skills.