IT Administrator- Cork
Due to their continued success our Cork based client are now recruiting for an IT Administrator to join their team, excellent opportunity to join a thriving company.
- Take care of IT for all employees onsite
- Creating and maintaining user accounts etc.
- Buying new PCs and phones and performing setup
- Software and application installation and management
- Administering servers and network connected equipment
- End user support
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or similar
- 3-4 years Technical Support/ IT Admin experience
- Excellent commucation and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in the installation and maintenance of Windows operating systems and applications
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Previous Active Directory & Office 365 support experience
- Server administration experience