About the Opportunity:
The primary responsibilities of Administrators are detailed below, although this is not an exhaustive list and we expect some evolution of responsibilities as the DDC becomes fully embedded within the Audit service line and demand for the centre grows.
- Supporting teams and managers in both an ongoing, project support capacity and on an ad hoc basis as required.
- Preparation, issue and acquisition of letters requesting audit evidence from third parties.
- Preparation of reports, letters and other documents including branding, proof reading and formatting.
- Assisting audit specific administrative tasks.
- Organising meetings, drafting agendas and minute taking.
- Graduate with preferably 18 – 24 Months experience in an administration role in a professional environment
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team player who is about to demonstrate flexibility where required