Amach is an industry-leading software company with headquarters located in Dublin and remote teams in UK and Europe. Our team members are typically located within 2-hour time zone for better collaboration.
We specialize in Digital Transformation including agile software development, DevOps, automation, databases, and cloud consulting. Amach are an AWS registered partner.
We are looking for a well-organized and self-motivated administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support, handling staff onboarding, contractor admin, clerical duties, organizing meetings, etc. This role will include working closely with many team members including leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good people skills
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Back-office support, taking care of the day-to-day admin for onboarding staff
- Reconciliation and regular admin of contractors
- Welcoming new team members and directing them to the relevant people
- Carrying out clerical duties such as responding to emails, preparing documents, and presentations, etc.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing reconciliation, etc.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s people operations.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Able to work well with others and on your own
- Flexible and open to change
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Options for career advancement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment