IT Recruitment/ Consulting
Senior IT Talent Acquisition Business Partner
- Lead the sourcing, assessment, selection and hiring strategies and delivery for your IT & Digital client groups, embarking on major recruitment campaigns, confidential and business critical projects
- Bring insight and creative thinking towards process optimization, offering proactive solutions that tackle hiring obstacles. You'll collaborate with other Talent Acquisition Business Partners and Team Leads across Europe to enable improvements across the recruiting lifecycle
- Being the ambassador and "go to" specialist for recruitment - crafting links between different client groups whilst always representing Talent Acquisition and championing our Employer Brand. You'll responsibly partner with external candidates and vendors whilst showing your passion for the best candidate and client experience, showcasing our Values and Behaviours to the core
- Supporting cross-divisional, cross-team projects and initiatives to improve the candidate, hiring manager and interviewer experience.
- Bright, quick-thinking, curious mind
- Experienced Talent Acquisition professional managing end-to-end recruitment and hands-on delivery for hiring within international environments: with a strong understanding of IT and/ Digital recruitment highly preferred, otherwise similar environment attracting bright niche talent
- Passionate about strategic and hands-on operational Talent Acquisition, you helped clients exceed hiring expectations and sensitively partnered with candidates in all aspects of their application, interview, offer and relocation experience. You take ownership and accountability across the talent acquisition lifecycle
- Good behavioural / competency-based interviewing and candidate assessment experience. You demonstrate curiosity for candidates and matching their talent to positions not only for your employer, also for the candidate’s career
- Strong customer partnership approach, used to quickly understanding organizational culture and establishing meaningful external and internal relationships; persuasive, succeeding through influence; pro-active, resilient and results-driven, responding constructively to different ideas and inputs; superior multi-tasking and prioritization, problem solving and organizational skills; cooperative team member, flexible and adaptive to change.
- Business-level/fluent English with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you consider the impact of what you write and say and how your language affects others. You enjoy working with different nationalities, languages, thinking styles and approaches to work
- Office IT and technology-strong: MS Office, social media sourcing, Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g. BrassRing, Workday), teleconference/video interviewing systems. Used to interpreting data using excel