Who we are looking for
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. They must demonstrate excellent problem solving and communication skills. Ideally, they should be naturally inquisitive with an appetite to learn and broaden skillsets in a fast-paced environment. They must have a client-centric ethics because, as a consultant with Grant Thornton, they will be exposed directly to client facing engagements and project delivery.
Grant Thornton, Ireland’s fastest growing professional services firm, currently have an exciting vacancy for Cybersecurity Risk Managers. The roles and responsibilities may include:
- Manage and deliver cybersecurity assessments and related projects from planning, initiation, execution up to reporting.
- Manage resources ensuring projects are delivered within agreed budget and timeline, and with value-adding quality.
- Detailed documentation of issues, risks, and controls.
- Articulate and present findings to Senior Management and formulate recommendation to improve client’s cybersecurity posture.
- Prepare high-quality assessment reports, cybersecurity policies, standards and guidelines, and other client deliverables, as required.
- Managing the expectations of key client points of contact to ensure a successful client experience and outcome.
- Provide advice and expertise to IT and Security Leadership (CISO/CIO), Board and Senior Management on cybersecurity related matters.
- Coach and support junior team members and promote a positive working environment by providing constructive feedback timely and regularly.
- Assist in the team’s business development process, including identifying client needs and opportunities, and working on proposals for new business.
- Demonstrate flexibility as these roles are varied, and offer the ability to work across functional and technical areas where required.
- Contribute to team knowledge and development of new service offerings.
- Be innovative and identify smart ways of working, without compromising quality.
- Collaborate with our Forensics, Privacy and other teams with Advisory, where necessary.
- Candidates who have 5 or more years’ experience working in Cybersecurity or related disciplines/roles such as IT/Technology Consulting, IT Internal and External Audit, IT Risk Management, IT/Operational Risk or IT Regulatory/Supervisory (i.e. inspections).
- Candidates are required to have the fundamental ability to manage a team of one or more junior staff in delivering a focused engagement in a time-bound manner producing high quality deliverables for the client, including presentation of findings and recommendations to client’s Senior Management team.
- Candidates should have energy, enthusiasm and strong communication skills, the ability to critically analyse data/evidence/trends/risks/system configuration, the ability to effectively manage a team in order to achieve the engagement objectives, the ability to provide feedback to and coach junior staff as well as a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates should have a strong appreciation of technology and have strong experience in auditing and designing controls for IT applications, operating systems and databases, networks (i.e. Active Directory, Office365), as well as having a strong understanding of the sufficiency and appropriateness of evidence from a client.
- Candidates should have a strong client focus, be customer-centric and have an interest in providing cybersecurity advisory services to clients.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable or has working experience assessing or implementing cybersecurity controls based on NIST CSF and/or ISO 27001.
- Experience in designing security controls and/or deploying cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, Office365, etc.).
- Ideal candidates should have certifications in one or more of the following qualifications: ISACA certifications (CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, COBIT), ITIL v3 Foundation, CISSP, CCSP, CIA, PRINCE2, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 or more years working in a professional services firm in the area of IT Risk Assurance or IT Risk Advisory managing teams to deliver the above types of engagements to clients.
- CISSP, CISM, and CCSP preferred.
Additional staff perks
Here at Grant Thornton we appreciate that you will be a continuous learner and we are fully supportive of personal and professional development. As such, we offer a wide variety additional staff services, including;
- Fully paid industry relevant training and certification
- Regular company sponsored team building and social events
- Sponsored 3rd level education including MSc from top tier universities.
- Health & wellness facilities
- Company pension scheme
- Full access to onsite gym facilities
- Sports and social clubs
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- TaxSaver travel schemes
- Work from home arrangements
- Flexi-time and Time off in lieu
- Bike to work scheme