ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
The role of Talent Acquisition and Identification Specialist in Coca-Cola HBC is to partner with business leaders and source and select candidates thus ensuring best in class professionals and leaders who will further grow our business.
This position will provide the person with the opportunity to further develop their sourcing, selection and assessment skills, by leading recruitment projects for various departments and levels, across Ireland. As part of a bigger team incorporating Serbia and Montenegro, Adria (Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Slovenia), FYROM, and Ireland, the chosen person will also have an opportunity to work on cross-country projects and work alongside like minded individuals all reporting to the Talent Acquisition and Identification Manager.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Coordinate local Talent Acquisition & Identification activities
· Responsible for the complete recruitment process (end-to-end) for all departments of the company across different hierarchical levels using traditional recruitment channels and active sourcing
· Coaching and advising line managers in the design and implementation of the sourcing and recruitment process
· Maintaining the local talent acquisition budget including KPI monitoring and ensuring reporting of TAI key figures
· Source suitable candidates to fulfil all vacant positions within the business
· To decrease our time to fill vacancy to better meet the needs of business
· To conduct assessment, acceleration, and development centers
· To perform talent mapping according to strategic workforce planning for key positions
· To maintain successful relationships and build network with different stakeholders including candidates, hiring managers, HR business partners
· To support and liaise with employer branding for more effective talent attraction and campaigns.
· Responsible for all process steps after hiring decision for an employee has been taken.
· Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most suitable candidates
· Support Hiring Managers with on-boarding of new employees
· Preparation of job specifications in conjunction with Management
· Ensure 100% compliance with the company recruitment process and policy
· Manage adequate timelines and expectations for management for new appointments
· Maintain and manage a full applicant tracking system
· University degree
· 4+ years experience in talent acquisition
· Knowledge of external labour market and talent acquisition trends
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong steakholder management experience
· Fluency in English
· Excellence in computer skills – MS office