Job Description Summary:
In this exciting role, you will lead the strategy, design and delivery of effective Communication and Engagement activities across the Customer Success, Revenue Operations and Enablement organisation.
You will partner with the leadership team, HR, PR, Corporate Communications to scope and creative positive, defined outcomes impacting employees. You’ll be responsible for communicating the vision and strategies of the business through various methods such as large events, newsletters, ‘all hands’ meetings
They key outcome of this role is to improve employee engagement through clearly understood messages as well as increasing the overall ‘signal to noise ratio.’
- Create and own an overall internal communications strategy, plan and calendar for the leadership team with defined outcomes on what we want to achieve (what we want to the team to ‘think, feel and do’)
- Project manage: the strategy through to execution working with leaders, stakeholders, teammates, agencies etc
- Event management: manage large monthly and quarterly ‘all hands’ or ‘ask us anything’ meetings including arranging technical setup, preparing the leadership team well in advance. Run our annual large ‘Kick off’ events for all teammates.
- Written communications: Craft newsletters and announcements. Examine all of our written comms going out to teammates and ensure they are comprehensible
- Engagement survey results: Own the plan jointly with leaders to tackle issues brought up by the employee survey results. Continually keep on top of forthcoming changes and ensure they are communicated
- Rewards and recognition / people priorities: Participate in the ‘people priorities’ working group engaging teammates through rewards, leadership programs & survey results
- Partner with the Revenue Enablement team to ensure the messages reaching our group happen in the most efficient way with maximum comprehension
- Speechwriting: Occasional internal and external speaking events for senior leaders.
- Create presentation materials: High-quality PowerPoint to support presenters where appropriate
- Maintain team email distribution lists
- Proactively seek ways to improve employee comms experience across the CSM-ROE business
- min. 6+ years communication and engagement experience
- A self-starter who is confident working independently but can also build strong collaborative relationships across the business and across geographical boundaries.
- Commercial understanding – good understanding PayPal’s CSM-ROE organization and it’s priorities to create comms
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Word skills. Good Excel skills.
- Effective interpersonal, management and communication skills, including the ability to write and present clear and concise professional communications across a variety of audiences across the organization
- Inherent People leadership, coaching, influencing and relationship building skills essential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively work with a wide variety of internal stakeholders, with an ability to prioritize/ tailor complex information to meet different audiences’ needs
- Be an advocate of transformational change as the organization evolves at a fast pace