Our client is global leader in transforming the environments where people live, work, learn and play. They are optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, we drive the outcomes that matter most. Dedicated to protecting the environment, we deliver our promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing.
They are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join an ERP Transformation project.
This will be an initial 12-month fixed term contract with view for extension, long term cooperation is preferred.
This will be a 100% remote working role; candidates will need to be residing in Ireland or the UK to be considered.
Open to both PAYE and LTD arrangements.
Job Reference: BBBH 21038
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a large multi-unit global organization.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience overseeing projects and global teams.
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion or SAP is a must.
- Project management skills in complex IS and business environments, including ability to coordinate multiple teams in various locations and time zones.
- Deep project management experience managing large-scale, global implementations.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Passion for leading teams and implementing change.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong negotiation and team-building skills with the ability to create consensus around decisions and mitigate conflicts among different teams.
- Project Management Accreditation (APMP, PMI, Prince 2 or equivalent) is preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in an IT related field or MBA.
- Business level English, currently residing in Ireland or the UK with a valid work permit.
- Responsible for managing the overall planning, execution, and delivery of projects, including:
- Directing work/projects, controlling cost/schedule elements, management of resources, communications management, reporting, and change management.
- Responsible for financial planning and controls related to assigned projects.
- Delivering programs on schedule, budget, and per the specification.
- Lead the teams in developing Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
- Support the vendor selection and management process (scope, plan, and milestone definition, operational issues, deliverable & milestone approval, quality control, etc.).
- Manage vendor administration (SOW activation, PCRs authorization, invoice approval).
- Initiating, planning, executing, and closing all project deliverables as committed.
- Responsible for full life cycle of projects from initiation to completion.
- Establish, maintain, and explain the program methodology, procedures, and policies, consistently within the Enterprise PMO rules and guidelines.
- Drive project planning and control from an operational point of view (activity, milestones, and resource planning), with a special focus on core activities and global plan consolidation.
- Apply relevant project standards to build project management frameworks for all assigned projects.
- Monitor the progress of project components to ensure the overall goals, schedules, budget, and benefits will be achieved.
- Ensure that projects are organized and executed in a consistent manner.
- Fully responsible for project delivery and success.
- Competitive day rates.
- Smooth and efficient invoicing process.
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.