The Fiserv EMEA Developer Platform team is integral to promoting the API-first strategy in the region. The team is responsible for providing a developer experience that allows Fiserv customers to easily integrate their applications with the Fiserv Payment & Analytics APIs. The team consists of designers, developers, testers, architects, product managers and developer community advocates.
You’ll be key in driving the way we work and deliver value to our customers. You will be responsible for ensuring scrum teams are able to work in the best way possible. You will be asked to continuously support the refinement of our development processes to ensure our scrum teams work in a way that is both productive and sustainable.
- Ensure the agile principles set out in the Manifesto for Agile Software Development are instilled in the development of the Developer Platform.
- Ensure scrum teams live by the values and the practices of Scrum.
- Use a servant leadership style to do anything possible to help scrum teams become high performing teams.
- Remove any impediments to the progress of development.
- Guide the scrum teams on the use of agile and scrum practices
- Encourage scrum teams to self-organise and work collaboratively.
- Work with product owners to ensure the product backlog is refined.
- Protect the team so they can work in the best way possible.
- Build an environment of trust where team members can raise issues and actively contribute without fear.
- Ensure the team understands the goals they are working towards and that the team works towards delivering them.
- Continuously innovate in terms of delivery process and methodologies.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies.
- Must have strong verbal, written and organizational skills and strong customer focus.
- Will perform additional job duties as required
Knowledge & Skills:
- 2 + years experience in a Scrummaster role with proven skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Excellent knowledge of the Scrum framework and other agile approaches.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical colleagues, business colleagues, all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Experience with widely used agile methodologies and techniques like user stories, ATDD, TDD, automated testing, continuous delivery, etc.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline