Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Project Manager with 4+ years of Project Management experience within an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering, or equivalent team, to join them on an 11-month contract.
The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional partners, subject matter experts, operations managers and our engineering and reporting teams.
What will a Project Manager do?
· Prepare and execute implementation plans to deliver a range of programs.
· Build an understanding of business needs by simplifying complex problems.
· Identify and quantify the impact of top-quality issues, conduct root cause analyses, and work with key cross-functional partners to implement change.
· Perform urgent, time-sensitive investigations of quality issues or escalations to determine root cause and recommend corrective action using data driven insights.
· Proactively and independently initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
· Communicate process, policy, and product concepts effectively to senior leadership, business, and cross-functional partners.
· Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates and Community Standards.
· Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of our client's community support processes, products, and policies.
· 4+ years of Project Management experience within an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering or equivalent team
· Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
· Proven ability able to understand data, build reports and use it to tell the story of any successes and opportunities
· Working knowledge of SQL
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.