Aspira is looking for 3 Project Managers to join the team for an initial 6 months’ contract with possibility of extension.
Location: Dublin / Cork / WFH primarily for initial contract
The 3 Project Managers will work on a strategic Program with high customer impact and will be reporting to the Program Manager.
The area is (physical) Asset Management, including reporting, analysis and risk management.
Experience in Data Analytics is required for one of the roles. An IT background, although not necessary, would be preferable for all roles.
- Identify and drive agreement of scope with senior stakeholders
- Ensure that the project objectives are clear and are met
- Plan & manage the various stages of the programme from scope and problem definition, through design, implementation and benefits realisation
- Co-ordinate the resources to ensure successful delivery
- Identify and manage all risks
- Communicate in a clear and concise fashion to all business stakeholders at all levels during the project lifecycle to gain commitment and minimize the level of resistance to change
- Drive deliverables to completion within challenging timelines, ensuring collaboration and effective communication with all stakeholders
- Work effectively with stakeholders located both locally and remotely
- Work with the business users and business analysts to identify the key problem areas and develop appropriate solutions
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of managing projects of similar size and complexity
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Consulting experience a distinct advantage
- Experience working with stakeholders in a complex organisation or a regulated environment is also desired
- Experience of working in the area of physical Asset Management, with a good knowledge of Asset Management procedures, processes & systems is preferable
- Strong experience in building and maintaining relationships (both internal and external) with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to:
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Prioritise tasks while remaining focused on goals
- Secure and compare information from multiple sources to identify business issues, committing to an action after weighing alternative solutions against decision criteria
- Set high standards, by encouraging others to assume responsibility and accountability for tasks
- Think outside the box
- Challenge the ideas of others
- Drive and manage change
- The commitment and drive to be accountable for, and to deliver against, challenging goals
- Proactive and confident self-starter