IT Support/Desktop Specialist
- Responsible for carrying out the IT support & Depot related activities at Dublin office, and EMEA Region
- Collaborate with cross-functional and global teams
- Lead and carry out EMEA activities such as laptop support and ticket resolution (hardware, applications, network access, password resets, etc.). Lead Dublin location from local IT support perspective.
- Laptop Depot - Lead and carry out EMEA Laptop Depot activities such as laptop deployment for new hires, and laptop refresh programs (image laptops, collect and redeploy, etc.). Also be responsible for ensuring laptop status are managed in inventory tool and perform periodic audit to ensure that inventory matches actual state of hardware in Dublin.
- Data Center Operations - Assist DC-Ops team in managing server rooms (MDF/IDF) in the office location. Including helping with racking - un-racking devices, installing patch cables to interconnect infrastructure devices.
- Collaborate with international teams - Collaborate with cross-functional and global teams, Interact with IT Executive leaders to drive PitStop/Depot/DCO related initiatives
- Should have experience with IT Support - Troubleshooting laptop related issues, provisioning and deprovisioning laptops etc.
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Foundational Networking and Endpoint Hardware knowledge
- Must be a motivated, detail-oriented individual and a good team player
- Proficient with Windows, Outlook, MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills, including collaboration, communication, relationship building
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment