Graduate Product Manager
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Graduate Product Manager with a BA/MA in Marketing, Business Studies or related field, to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
What will a Graduate Product Manager do?
- Contributing to deep insights of the mobile service ecosystem in EU market, catering to requirements including but not limited to, digital life, entertainment, game, Ad scenarios, creative UX, to help define the business positioning and product portfolio.
- Help define business strategy, product strategy, partnership strategy, and service innovation to develop business growth.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of how to build and promote a competitive product, such as Ads platform, Game center, and helping define or optimize product specifications for them.
- You will work closely with the Tech Engineering, Administration and Marketing teams respectively to bring leading edge products to market.
- Leading communication processes to business partners about products and values and providing product training as well.
- BA/MA in Marketing, Business Studies
- Work or internship experience in mobile service, digital media, ad tech and/or software product management
- Experience working in cross-functional environments on medium or large scale companies
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.