With Irish offices based in Cork, our client is a leading provider of public and private global stock plan services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for an Data Entry Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
They require someone with strong data analytic skills, a third level qualification and excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Companies administering employee share plans within a team framework and interacting with customers/clients on operational transactions related to their share plan programs.
What will a Data Entry Specialist do?
- Manage a portfolio of Companies administering employee share plans within a team framework
- Interact with customers/clients on operational transactions related to their share plan program.
- Execute the timely processing of operational transactions, including data management, reconciliation, processing, reporting and problem solving.
- Organize, develop and maintain procedural and process documentation related to client companies’ program(s) to ensure accurate transaction processing and minimize risk.
- Assist in identifying new system tools and enhancements to existing systems.
- Implement projects to enhance business operations.
- Act as a point of contact for Client Accounts.
- Create and maintain excellent relations with key business partners.
- Identify innovative client solutions.
- Third level qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven numeric, financial analysis, documentation and procedural skills required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrate commercial acumen with an ability to be innovative & pro-active
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to tight deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Employee Equity
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Fully subsidized CEP exams