We’ve a fantastic opportunity for a talented Customer Service Assistant to become an integral member of our dedicated employability team.
First and foremost, providing an excellent customer experience is at the heart of our delivery approach and this role is a critical element in delivering our service. You’ll be the important first point of contact for our clients arriving at our delivery centre and therefore a key ambassador for both our organisation and our service.
You’ll meet and greet clients and visitors, ensuring that they sign in and understand the facilities in the centre and how to use them. You’ll manage attendance records, liaising with our centre team and our central services team to follow up on missed appointments. You’ll be responsible for managing our petty cash and supporting clients with fares, expense claims, dealing with general queries and signposting to other team members where necessary.
You’ll also support the Business Manager to administer our centre delivery timetable, managing room bookings and ensuring our centre is well-presented and the necessary equipment and resources are in place. You’ll also provide administrative support to our team to ensure all processes comply with both contractual and company quality.
Our successful candidate will have previous experience in an office environment and face to face customer service. However, we’re not necessarily looking for someone who ticks every box. We’d love you to have a positive, can-do attitude and the natural ability to provide a warm and welcoming environment for everyone who attends our centre.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to utilise your current skills and there’s also the opportunity to progress your career!
In return for your dedication, knowledge, and commitment, we’re offering a competitive salary range of €24,000 to €27,000 (dependent on experience) with these great benefits:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to contribute as part of a team
• Ability to plan and prioritise workload ensuring tasks are completed on time
• Good IT skills with experience of using MS Office software and CRM systems
• Junior Certificate standard as minimum, Leaving Certificate standard is desirable
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy additional days)
• Volunteer Days
• Company Pension Scheme
• Health Insurance Allowance
• Employer Paid Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
• Annual Salary Increase
• Enhanced Maternity/Adoption and Paternity Pay Arrangements
• Refer a friend scheme
• Free access to BenefitHub – an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, Life assurance, Cycle to Work scheme, Tax Saver Commuter Tickets.