Candidate Attraction Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Candidate Attraction Specialist with 4+ years of experience in a technical sourcing role or end to end recruitment experience to join them on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 21576
What will a Candidate Attraction Specialist do?
· Hiring manager partnership and market mapping.
· Building a pipeline of the best Product Managers, CPOs, CTOs and Engineering Managers in EMEA and APAC using our client’s candidate database, referrals and external hiring tools like LinkedIn etc.
· Pre-screen, qualify and prep technical candidates for the role of Product Manager.
· Act as an advisor to candidates and internal stakeholders on all recruitment processes including compensation and benefits, relocation, interviewing etc.
4+ years of technical sourcing or end-to-end recruitment experience.
· Experience with sourcing using LinkedIn, Boolean and alternative, creative search techniques.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.