SolarWinds is looking to hire their next Intermediate Salesforce Administrator for their Ireland site.
SolarWinds is an IT firm that develops software for firms to help manage their systems, networks, and information technology infrastructure. The company offers solutions such as configuration, network performance monitoring, virtualization, database management, security, and hosted logs.
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of a team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce. com (SFDC) platform based on the various business and user needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements to administer and enhance SFDC accordingly. This person will interact with users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training and more.
- Oversight of Salesforce daily operations and system performance.
- Support sales performance reporting, partnering closely with various sales teams to understand their critical priorities and data needs
- Collaborate with other team members to understand needs, requirements, and business processes for our Salesforce instance
- Responsible for internal communication on Salesforce system i.e. bug fixes and new features.
- Responsible for process documentation on Salesforce system.
- Support the Salesforce roadmap by successfully configuring new features and system enhancements.
- Actively participate in change management (communications, online help, UAT, training, etc.) to support program rollouts in partnership with Sales Operations and other business operation teams
- Elicit continuous system and process improvement requirements using cross-departmental workshops, use cases, process documentation, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Work on various ad hoc Salesforce administration projects with primary emphasis on continuity of sales and marketing operations
- Propose new projects and ideas to further facilitate potential growth through more scalable solutions
- Standard Salesforce administration duties (lead management, user maintenance, new fields, workflows, Flows, reporting and dashboard generation, etc.)
- Support Salesforce CPQ implementation roadmap through to deployment, user adoption, and ongoing improvements.
- 3+ years Salesforce administration experience, including Sales and Service Cloud.
- Experience in user set up, profiles, roles, teams security
- Experience in creating and managing workflow rules, data validations and object customizations
- Strong understanding of Salesforce administration, best practices and strong knowledge on Salesforce Security model.
- Must possess ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce Lightning platform
- Passion for leading and driving to results, with ability to analyze systems and processes for inefficiencies leading to clearly communicated recommendations for solutions or improvements using either new or existing technology
- Ability to manage change in an agile environment with global stakeholders
- Excellent skills in self-audit careful documentation of process, testing changes thoroughly, and ability to interpret results to verify accuracy or identify anomalies
- Fluent in spoken and written English