Partner Manager - Dutch
Due to continued expansion and growth, Accenture is currently recruiting for a Partner Manager to drive the roll out of a unique digital marketing advertising solution to EU markets. We are partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more. Our client’s ad solutions leverage innovations and analytical insight to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients’ cutting-edge social media platform.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing players in social media, with the support of a leading global company. Be part of something amazing in 2021. Our high performing Pinterest team has a proud track record. We maintain a positive, high performing team environment by looking out for each other, loving diversity and taking time to stop and celebrate success together regularly. Accenture offers a range of benefits such as training, external study support and unrivalled opportunities for growth and further progression. Other benefits include a driven and highly rewarding variable sales performance bonus scheme.
- You will also work with businesses and brands that have already started advertising on the platform to understand their strategic and tactical goals and co-create the right marketing plan
- Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals in your niche market, offering educated insights to help them to succeed
- Build and maintain a book of business, developing and growing long term relationships as the ‘face’ and first point of contact for your clients.
- Work toward set important metrics & a quarterly sales target
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales team in order to share (and gain) valuable knowledge on your role.
- At least one year of experience in a target driven, customer-facing role (sales is preferred)
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing, including understanding of metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS
- Experience using analytical approaches to solving business problems
- Ability to train and educate advertisers on solutions including how to build and optimize campaigns
- Understand, validate and overcome customer objections by crafting a compelling marketing plan to use Pinterest’s platform & functionality to achieve our advertiser’s goals
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain current, extensive knowledge of the client’s products and services
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Proven experience in working toward quarterly goals, in a KPI driven environment.
- Proficiency in Dutch required.