You will inspire, develop, empower and hold to account direct and indirect reports, our Shared Services Partners and Third Party Service Providers for the delivery of the Consumer Fixed care strategy, together with the CX, operational and commercial targets.
The challenge for you:
As the Head of Care & Operations, Consumer Fixed you will:
- Input into the COP’s and wider Commercial strategies, planning and budget cycles.
- Operationalise the Consumer Fixed strategy, which includes:
- Translating the strategy into Assisted Care & Operations goals and operational plans
- Collaborating with peers, stakeholders across the organisation, Shared Services Partners and Third-Party Service Providers to both influence and ensure strategic alignment
- Ensuring the right organisation design, resourcing and partnership models, skills, ways-of-working, technology, governance and ownership are in place to support and deliver the plans
- Have accountability for the delivery of the Consumer Fixed Assisted-Care customer experience and employee experience, together with the operational & commercial performance and targets through an operating model that includes internal teams, Shared Services Partners and Third Party Service Providers. This includes:
- Customer Experience: measured through TNPS, Agent Satisfaction, Service Levels, Complaints
- Employee Experience: measured through Employee Engagement Index
- Operational Efficiency: measured through First-Time Installations, Order-to-Activation SLAs, First Contact Resolution, Average Handling Time, Transfer rates
- Commercial Performance: measure through Cost of Care & Operations reductions, Sales-through-Service revenue.
- At least 8 years’ experience commercially and operationally managing a large scale outsourced/shared service model
- A proven track record of successfully operationalising strategy and implementing transformational change to meet customers shifting needs and expectations. This should span the Care/Operations Operating Model (People/Partner Resourcing, Process, Technology, Data, Governance), and have resulted in a step-change in operational / customer experience / commercial performance
- Results-driven and commercially focus. Experience of setting and managing significant budget spend and targets across a balanced scorecard (customer experience, employee experience, commercial, and operational)
- Experience leading teams (direct, support, large scale outsourced) to high performance and engagement, preferable against a backdrop of transformational change
- Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in peer-to-peer leadership, together with relationship management and influencing – internal and external, up to Senior Executive level
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated success translating operational, market, and Voice of the Customer data into actionable insights, influencing and driving change, and delivering measurable impact and value.
- You will be future- focused, understand and stay current with best practice and the evolving landscape – across markets and industries, business models, ways of working, technology and care models