What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Partner Experience Delivery is a global organisation with a focus on nurturing our thriving ecosystem of over 25,000 SAP Partners globally. We offer a range of specialized enablement and support services to our Partner community.
We are developing our team to support our Partner growth and success with SAP. This is an exciting time for the Partner Experience Delivery organisation as the scope and responsibilities are evolving.
The role of PXD Line of Business Lead is a highly responsible role in the PXD organisation where the candidate will lead, orchestrate, and deliver Line of Business specific support and initiatives for our Partners.
The LOB Lead is a Global role with a responsibility to build a network of strong relationships with key stakeholders across multiple organisations to build, execute and deliver initiatives throughout the year. This individual will also be responsible to collate and deliver Partner feedback on any activities we deliver
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Build and maintain alignments and relationships with key Line of Business stakeholders across Partner Ecosystem Success (IEE organisation, Solution Center, Cloud LOB etc.) as well as with regional colleagues
• Understand the Cloud LOB strategy and translate as to how PXD can make an impact for our Partners
• Build and coordinate Line of Business activities and initiatives throughout the year in alignment with all global and regional colleagues
• Once initiatives are launched, drive success with a laser focus on quality and execution
• Provide feedback on successes of initiatives and propose improvements
• Represent Partner Success and Partner Experience Delivery in meetings, alignments, and workshops
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Confidence working across all levels in an organisation and possess strong stature and presence. Must be highly credible both internally and externally
• Excellent understanding of Partnership & Partner Management
• Ability to manage multiple executive level stakeholders
• Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities
• Demonstrable strong interpersonal and team-working abilities
• Strong coaching skills an advantage
• Creative thinking, willingness, and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
• Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
• Business/IT Degree
• Understanding of SAP Cloud Line of Business Strategy