Who we want
Patient-oriented achievers. R&D Technical Writers with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy writers who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Challengers & Influencers. Writers who constantly challenge themselves and each other to achieve more & to win the right way.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
What you will do
As part of the Technical Publication function, you will work as a Technical Writer who develops, writes, edits, and maintains technical documentation. In addition, you will work on Labelling Artwork graphics for the Infusion hardware and packaging we support.
- Produces and maintains product documentation including but not limited to User Guides, Quick Reference Guides, On-line Help, Install and Support, Field Service, Reports Booklet, Labelling Artworks, and any other product-specific documents.
- Ensures timely completion of quality documentation for all products.
- Analyzes products to determine user information needs.
- Researches, writes, edits, compiles, revises, and reviews end-user documentation.
- Creates effective graphics, flow charts, and diagrams for inclusion in documentation, as well as labelling artworks for the medical devices we support.
- Interacts and collaborates effectively with internal and external team members to assure needs of the company are met.
- Adhere to the Technical Publications Policies and Procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years technical writing or related experience
- Experience with InDesign/Adobe FrameMaker.
- Adobe Product Suite, for example, FrameMaker, PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, PDF Editor
- MadCap Flare or other XML Authoring tools.
- Screen capture tools such as Snagit.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and clearly in writing.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent grammatical and spelling skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Ability to utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information.