Our client is a global leader in fraud protection and guaranteed e-commerce payment solutions with state-of-the-art offices based in Dundalk. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
The Software Engineer will be primarily responsible for applying technology to drive our client’s real-time transaction operating environment, as part of a cross-functional team.
Job Reference: BBBH 20973
What will a Software Engineer do?
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to ensure business requirements are understood.
- Participate in communities of practices to support and establish Standards.
- Contribution to providing Story Point estimates that include the scope of testing.
- Design, build and maintain scalable solutions for internal and external services.
- Practice Test-Driven Development with regular participation in code reviews and design reviews.
- Improve the reliability, monitoring, and operations of our services.
- Identify opportunities to improve our development process and system efficiency.
- Refine Engineering practices, standards, and tooling.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of Software Development experience.
- Ability to effectively relate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and articulate the business value of a given technical solution.
- Experience with Relational Databases, such as SQL Server and MySQL.