About the Role
The Senior Designer will take on multiple projects to solve enterprise challenges. The primary functions will be:
Creatzon: Identifying the right problem to solve based on research and designing the best possible solution. Taking into consideration a variety of interaction patterns and generate multiple concepts that solve customer problems, analyze pros and cons of each concept, and express a clear point of view on which one delivers the best results against team and business goals. Our ideal candidate assesses opportunities for simplification and creates a well-defined vision. They move with speed and work to craft solutions at the highest standards of quality.
Partnership: Elevating individual and the team’s work by soliciting and providing critique, working with cross-functional teams to cut through ambiguity, and managing relationships with PMs, developers, and other UXers.
Community: Communicating about design approaches and patterns, surfacing industry trends and new methodologies, and finding opportunities to share work with the extended team. Building relationships with designers outside your own team and mentor other designers (formally or informally).
Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Crafting easy-to-use, inclusive, data-driven, and delightful experiences for global payroll customers
- Thinking big and creating a vision for the experience
- Participating in and identifying opportunities surfaced in qualitative and quantitative user research
- Exploring several design solutions, prototyping and iterating based on industry trends, research, and experimentation to deliver the best experiences.
- Improving the quality of design work through critique and collaboration
- Using design system patterns and design principles to achieve cohesiveness
- Communicating and collaborating with partners, including product managers, engineers, and UXers with various specialities
- Diving into and understanding Payroll Management, Machine Learning, Future of Work
- 7+ years of experience in User Experience Design, Strategy and proven ability to ship products at global scale.
- A portfolio demonstrating your principles, methodologies, and approaches
- Knowledge of modern design and prototyping software and tools (like Figma) and software
- Deep understanding and knowledge of web and mobile technologies; ability to learn and apply newer technologies (e.g. voice interface)
- Ability to lead and have ownership over multiple product areas
- Seek opportunities to drive new and existing initiatives.
- Ability to simplify data-dense experiences
- UX related degree or equivalent work experience