We are now hiring a backend developer to work on the backend that supports our mobile application here at Poppulo!
Join our cross functional team to design our event driven architecture to support our mobile application.
Full-time/permanent role, company is based in Cork but remote working available within a two hour timezone.
See link below to apply!
If you have 8+ years experience and the skills required for this role, we would love to hear from you!
- Share your knowledge and expertise to improve the team & product
- Advocate for quality in both development and testing
- Work with Product Management to find economical technical solutions
- Establish security as part of the team’s work
- Prioritise iterative experimentation & learning
- Celebrate Wins, Losses & Learnings as a team
- Monitor performance & reliability and improve developer experience
- You will work alongside a fun and highly motivated cross-functional team (Research, Development, Architecture, Test, PM, UX/UI), in a supportive agile culture, where flexibility allows you the best possible work-life balance.
- 8+ years of experience as a backend developer
- AWS knowledge (api gateway, lambda, fargate, dynamoDB, IAM, cloudwatch, SQS, SNS)
- Experience with RESTful api’s & graphQL a plus
- Practises of monitoring and debugging distributed systems
- Experience engaging directly with customers
- History of continually learning and adapting to the latest trends and technology
- Experience in applying different techniques, tools and approaches based on the situation
- Agile processes, SCRUM and/or Kanban
- Modern events driven tech stack
- AWS, GraphQL, Lambda, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka and more
- An excellent workplace culture
- Dedicate research time & knowledge sharing through our engineering Show & Tells
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours and 22 Holiday days a year
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training