Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Security Engineer who has at least 1 year of experience working in Cyber Security or related Computer Science field and has a knowledge of Python or any other scripting language.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension.
Your role will involve
- Responsible for the daily work of the client’s SOC (Security Operations Centre)
- Security data analysis
- Security alarm response
- Security protection equipment maintenance, etc.
- At least 1 year working experience in Cyber Security or related Computer Science field.
- Graduated in Computer Science or Cyber Security, with a strong interest in cyber security.
- Knowledge of Python or any other scripting language.
- Ability to implement automated data analysis tools.
- Work experience in SOC (Security Operation Centre).
- O&M experience for large-scale production network (more than 10k hosts).
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.