We are hiring a PhD Post Doc/Research Scientist (Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Cybersecurity). As NortonLifeLock's global research organization, NortonLifeLock Research Group (NRG) is focused on driving trust and safety in an online world by creating new paradigms to enable digital security and privacy. NRG (pronounced "energy") has played a leading role in exploring many cutting-edge technologies now commercialized across NortonLifeLock's many product areas. Such technologies from the group include targeted attack protection, reputation-based security, industry-leading rootkit protection, cloud-based security services, and some of the industry's earliest behavioral protection technologies. NortonLifeLock Research Group is looking for pasionate researchers to be part of a dynamic and close-knit team.
Currently, we are looking for applicants to work on digital privacy and identity topics, with expertise on the following areas:
· Machine Learning, analytics and Artificial Intelligence, including a wide varied of techniques such as supervised/unsupervised learning, deep learning, GANs, etc.
· Design, development and analysis of ML algorithms, and applications to real-world problems
· Experience in analyzing and extracting insights from large data sets, dealing with incomplete and realistic elements of real-world telemetry
· Experience developing reputation systems, risk analytics
· Strong skills in statistical analysis of datasets
· Web security
PhD in computer science or related field strongly preferred. M.Sc. candidates with significant experience in these areas will be considered.