Work at Emydex
Emydex Technology is currently looking for a standout .Net Framework Developer who embodies all our values of:
#Empowerment #YesMinded #Dependablity #Excellence # Intergrity #Teamwork
We are an Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 leading Food & Meat Processing companies in Ireland, the UK, France, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
For the past 5 years Emydex has ranked by Deloitte as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland! Emydex continues to grow rapidly, adding more and more new customers, and on foot of our continued success in the marketplace.
To look a little further into our company profile and to see what we are all about, check out our:
We provide the latest versions of all our tools including:
- Visual Studio
- Redgate SQL Tools
- Salary – negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus – based on achievement of objectives
- This role can either be worked remotely or the flexibility to work under hybrid conditions; the option to work from home up to two days of the work week.
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology
- Proficient in C# language with a good knowledge of Windows based applications
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of Design/architectural Patterns
- Experience in writing reusable C# libraries
- Experience building application frameworks
- Work experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience writing unit and integration test for libraries
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Exposure to DevExpress tools would be an advantage.
- Exposure to PowerShell scripting would be an advantage
- Passionate about writing readable, reusable and maintainable code
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and build application backend core platform
- Complete application design, code, unit test and integration test tasks to agreed standards
- Provide technical support where required to internal team when required.
- Complete assigned work items within agreed timeframe
- Knowledge of Food Processing Industries would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Spacious and modern office environment
- Full canteen facilities with free tea, coffee, bread, fresh fruit and a vending machine for staff use (post covid)
- Encouragement, guidance and support for those that want to self-improve and up-skill.
- Free car parking
- Time in lieu for overtime worked
- Flexible working hours (possible)
- Extra days’ holiday per year of service
- Finish Early Fridays
- No meetings Wednesdays
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pension scheme eligible after probation