Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Defence (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and network security, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.
The team is distributed across Europe and the US. You will get the opportunity to work with friendly, passionate people from a range of different backgrounds, all united under the mission for Cyber Security Defence.
- Experience as a full stack .NET developer (C#)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts in MS SQL Server
- Problem solving and abstract reasoning abilities
- Self-driven, collaborative, and able to work with minimal oversight
- Ability to deliver messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Leadership and interpersonal skills/qualities that enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
- Experience with SIEM tools and concepts
- Experience with Splunk Core, Splunk Phantom and/or Splunk Enterprise Security
- A broad knowledge of information security principles
- Familiarity with Python development in addition to .Net is a plus