As a Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer, you will join an expanding team with a broad range of enterprise scale customers and projects. You’ll have experience in interacting with customers implementing DevOps projects aligned with industry best practices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responding to Cloud team tickets and troubleshooting Azure issues
- Implementation of Azure best practice architecture over IaaS, PaaS and SaaS infrastructures.
- Performance Testing framework implementation
- Azure scaling
- Production Support (including out of hours support)
- Release Management
- Operational enhancements (build and release pipelines, Azure infrastructure, monitoring)
- Azure Kubernetes Service strategic infrastructure
- Identification, ownership and implementation of Continuous Service Improvements (CSIs) to improve team efficiency, streamline operation and reduce customer costs.
- Experience of Azure CI/CD YAML Pipelines
- Understanding of Azure API Management
- Infrastructure as Code experience
- Experience of Microsoft Power Platform or other low code solutions
- Azure Active Directory, Policies and security experience. Kubernetes and Docker experience
- Azure DevOps experience
- Microsoft Certifications preferable but not essential – The role is ideal for someone wishing to gain a wide range of Microsoft cloud certifications.
- Experience in .Net, Python, Helm, SaFE, Jira, Confluence would be preferable but not essential.